Pasta with Spring Herbs
The satisfying pasta side dish uses only a handful of ingredients.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2009
- 1/2 pound dried pasta, such as strozzapreti or fusilli
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped mixed herbs, such as parsley, chervil, tarragon, dill, and basil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package
directions. Drain pasta, then toss with mixed herbs, oil, lemon zest and juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, the pepper, and 1/4 cup Parmesan in a large serving bowl. Serve with remaining 1/4 cup cheese on the side.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.