Eggs Stuffed with Anchovies and Tuna
Martha Stewart Living, December 2000
- 5 large hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons Homemade Mayonnaise Homemade Mayonnaise (http://www.marthastewart.com/256872/homemade-mayonnaise)
- 1 (3-ounce) can albacore tuna packed in oil, drained and flaked
- 5 anchovy fillets, chopped
- Peel eggs, and slice in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks, and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, tuna, and anchovies to bowl with egg yolks; mash with a fork until mixture is well blended and almost smooth. (If desired, you can omit anchovies from the stuffing mixture and chop them for garnish on top of the stuffed eggs.) Spoon mixture into egg whites. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.