Mango Salsa With Chile Oil
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
Yield Makes 2 cups
- 1 mango, pitted
- 1/4 pineapple, cored
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Chile Oil (http://www.marthastewart.com/283788/chile-oil)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Peel and chop mango and pineapple into 1/4-inch pieces; place in a bowl.
- Add bell pepper, garlic, serrano chile, lime juice, chile oil, scallions, and cumin.
- Season with salt; squeeze mango pit over salsa. Toss to combine.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.