Spiced Pecan Hostess Gift
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 4 cups unsalted pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine pecans, maple syrup, 3 teaspoons salt, pepper flakes, chili powder, cayenne, and chili paste. Toss to coat.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, toss with remaining teaspoon salt and let cool. Serve immediately or store, at room temperature, in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.