Up the Alley
Celebrate the season with this irresistible cocktail from the Union Square Hospitality Group's Leo Robitschek.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2009
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces Fuji apple cider
- 1/2 ounce Blis bourbon barrel-matured maple syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sparkling apple cider, preferably Duche Longueville
- 1 (2-inch-long, 1/4-inch wide) strip orange zest, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add Fuji apple cider, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Cover and shake vigorously to combine. Strain into a martini glass; top with sparkling cider. Twist orange zest over drink and drop in; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.