This sandwich is one of the most popular on the menu at Campanile restaurant in Los Angeles.
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 baguettes, halved horizontally
- 4 tablespoons Scallion Oil Scallion Oil (http://www.marthastewart.com/257609/scallion-oil)
- 6 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto di Parma
- Smear 4 tablespoons butter over the bottom half of each baguette. Drizzle with oil. Divide prosciutto evenly between the baguettes. Place the top halves over the prosciutto. Cut each baguette crosswise into 4 pieces. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.