Everyday Food, May 2006
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add cumin seeds; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant and sizzling, about 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini; reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.