Twitter Pico de Gallo
Martha originally published this easy pico de gallo recipe on her Twitter feed. It makes a wonderful topping for roasted chicken tacos.
The Martha Stewart Show, September 2009
Yield Makes about 3 1/2 cups
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 3 jalapenos, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together tomatoes, scallions, jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, oregano, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.