Emeril's Crazy Nachos
Try serving these mouthwatering nachos, courtesy of chef Emeril Lagasse, at your game-day party (or any gathering fit for delicious finger foods).
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009
- Crispy Tortilla Chips (http://www.marthastewart.com/255861/crispy-tortilla-chips)
- 4 cups Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork (http://www.marthastewart.com/258523/slow-cooker-pulled-pork)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced banana peppers or other pickled peppers, such as cherry or jalapeno
- Emeril's Queso (http://www.marthastewart.com/258524/emerils-queso), warmed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions, green parts only, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Chipotle Salsa (http://www.marthastewart.com/256836/chipotle-salsa), for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer half of the chips, pork, cheese, and banana peppers in a large baking dish; repeat with a second layer of each. Transfer to oven and bake until cheese is melted and pork is warmed through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with warmed queso. Garnish with scallions and cilantro; serve immediately with salsa.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.