Bloody Tooth Cocktail
Make this simple recipe for a spooky drink to serve on Halloween.
Also try: Bloody Scary Cocktail
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2009
- 1 1/2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284130/simple-syrup)
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Place whiskey, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker; fill with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a rocks glass. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and lemon twist.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.