This recipe for cauliflower jalapeno is courtesy of chef Matthew Hoyle from restaurant Nobu 57.
The Martha Stewart Show, November Fall 2007
- 1 head (10 to 11 ounces) cauliflower, florets cut into bite-size pieces
- Olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, half of the seeds discarded, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Jalapeno Dressing (http://www.marthastewart.com/255112/jalapeno-dressing)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until brown and just soft, 4 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a bowl, along with onion, jalapeno, and jalapeno dressing. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with cilantro leaves; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.