Oven-Roasted Home Fries
Everyday Food, May 2006
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 pounds red new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red or green bell pepper, (ribs and seeds removed), chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine potatoes, onion, bell pepper, rosemary, and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until vegetables are coated with oil; bake until tender, about 1 hour. Transfer to a serving dish.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.