Marinated Pork Chops
This recipe comes from Michele Hoffnung of Mount Carmel, Connecticut.
Everyday Food, January/February 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 center-cut pork chops, well trimmed
- Preheat the broiler. In a baking dish, stir together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic cloves, honey, and sugar. Put pork chops in the dish, and turn to coat well. Marinate for at least 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade, transfer to a pan, and broil, turning once, until just done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.