- 1 cup heirloom tomatoes (any combination of halved cherry tomatoes and thinly sliced medium tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 to 4 ounces Pecorino Pepato cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 round Chris Bianco's Pizza Dough (http://www.marthastewart.com/255214/chris-biancos-pizza-dough)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, preferably Sicilian (<a href="http://zingermans.com">zingermans.com</a>)
- 7 thin slices guanciale (<a href="http://zingermans.com">zingermans.com</a>) or pancetta
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- Combine tomatoes and oil, and season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Arrange cheese evenly over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with the tomatoes, oregano, and guanciale.
- Broil and bake pizza, as directed. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with basil.
Lemons and onions should be as thin as possible. Use either a handheld slicer or a very sharp knife.