White Bean and Broccoli Salad
Everyday Food, November 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 2
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 can cannellini beans (15.5 ounces), drained and rinsed
- 1 to 2 scallions (1/4 cup), thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery (1/2 cup), thinly sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli (1 cup), cut into small florets
- 1 seedless orange, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, yogurt, and rosemary. Add beans, scallions, celery, broccoli, and orange. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide into two airtight containers, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.