Blood-Red Hot Chocolate
Martha Stewart Living, October 2008
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons red gel-paste food coloring
- <u>Marshmallow Bones</u>, for serving
- Bring milk and sugar to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 7 minutes. Pour over chocolate, and let stand. When chocolate begins to melt, stir until combined. Whisk in food coloring. Serve immediately with marshmallow bones.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.