These stuffed jalapenos make a great party appetizer. The recipe can easily be doubled for a crowd.
Everyday Food, June 2010
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 6 large jalapenos, halved and seeded
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cheddar. Season with salt and pepper. With a small spoon, fill each jalapeno half with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Place peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 10 minutes, rotating sheet halfway through.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.