Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Martha Stewart Living, October 2006
Yield Makes Enough For About 6 Dozen Mini Cupcakes
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Let stand until just warm, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put cream cheese and sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Reduce speed to low. Mix in melted chocolate until combined. Use immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.