Grilled Sirloin Steak with Toppings Bar
The only thing better than a juicy steak straight from the grill is a selection of zesty toppings to go along with it. Invite guests to take their pick!
Everyday Food, July/August 2008
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Yield Serves 8
- Vegetable oil, for grates
- 2 sirloin steaks (each about 2 pounds and 1 inch thick)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Sweet-Onion Relish (http://www.marthastewart.com/281465/sweet-onion-relish)
- Spicy Green Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/285613/spicy-green-sauce)
- Tomato-Ginger Chutney (http://www.marthastewart.com/284290/tomato-ginger-chutney)
- Heat grill to high; lightly oil grates. Season steaks on both sides with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until steaks reach desired doneness, 10 to 15 minutes for medium-rare.
- Let rest 10 minutes; thinly slice. Serve steaks with toppings.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.