Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon
Everyday Food, September 2003
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook, tossing occasionally, until pink and opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss with lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.