Fresh carrot juice makes this dressing a good source of beta-carotene, which protects eye health and night vision. Tofu gives
it a silken consistency.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2009
- 1/2 pound carrots, juiced (1/2 cup juice)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat silken tofu
- 2 ounces ginger, minced (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar (not seasoned)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Puree all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Use immediately, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 1 day.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.