Ham with Parsley-Mustard Sauce
Smoky ham is paired with a delicious sauce flavored by fresh parsley.
Everyday Food, March 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 small (about 1 1/2 pounds) boneless smoked or cured ham, not sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine mustard, parsley, and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper. (To store, refrigerate up to 3 days.)
- If desired, heat ham, according to package instructions; slice and serve with sauce.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.