Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Pair this maple cream cheese frosting with our recipe for Carrot-Cake Mini Cupcakes for a treat that's sure to please everyone's sweet tooth.
The Martha Stewart Show, September 2007
- Yield Makes enough for 42 mini cupcakes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add maple syrup, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar; continue beating until well combined and smooth.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.