Steamed Potatoes with Thyme
Everyday Food, January/February 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 pounds red new potatoes, halved if small, quartered if large
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Set a steamer basket in a large pot. Fill with enough water to come just below basket; bring to a boil. Place potatoes in basket; reduce heat to a simmer. Cover, and cook until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a medium bowl. Add oil and thyme; season with salt and pepper, and toss.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.