Red Iced Tea
Iced tea with orange and lemon slices is one of Martha's favorite summer drinks.
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 6 cups water
- 4 Red Zinger tea bags
- 4 Raspberry Zinger tea bags
- 1 orange, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 lemon, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Sprigs fresh mint, for garnish
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add tea bags and steep for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags. Add remaining 2 cups water. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Fill a large pitcher with ice. Add orange and lemon slices and chilled tea. Pour into glasses with ice, and garnish with mint.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.