Everyday Food, March 2004
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 small head radicchio (9 ounces)
- 1 medium head Boston lettuce (8 ounces)
- 4 ounces spinach
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Quarter, core, and tear radicchio and 1 Boston lettuce into bite-size pieces; trim tough stems from spinach. Rinse leaves and dry well. Toss together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and honey; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Just before serving, drizzle over lettuce; toss gently.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.