Beefsteak Tomato Salad
While the rest of the meal is on the grill, toss together this cool steakhouse salad.
Everyday Food, July/August 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 3 ripe beefsteak tomatoes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together red-wine vinegar and olive oil; stir in shallot and capers.
- Core tomatoes; cut each into 8 wedges and place in a serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.