This delicious and healthy miso soup recipe is courtesy of actress Julianne Moore.
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, September 2009
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 8 cups homemade or store-bought low-sodium fish or vegetable stock
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup wakame seaweed
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- In a large saucepan over low heat, mix together miso paste with 1 cup of stock until paste has dissolved and mixture is well combined.
- Add remaining stock, wakame, and tofu. Cook until soup comes to a simmer and tofu is heated through. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.