Kiwi Honeydew Limeade
If you don't own a juice extractor, use a food processor or blender to puree fruit, then pass the puree through a fine sieve.
Martha Stewart Living, June 1998
- 1 honeydew melon (2 pounds), peeled and seeded
- 3 kiwis, peeled
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 1 cup Simple Syrup Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284139/simple-syrup)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Place honeydew melon in a juice extractor; process, extracting 1 3/4 cups juice. Place kiwis in the bowl of a food processor; process, yielding 1 1/2 cups puree.
- Transfer melon juice and kiwi puree to a large pitcher. Add lime juice, simple syrup, and 1 1/2 cups cold water. Stir until combined. Pour over ice, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.