Roasted Vegetable Salad with Mozzarella
Everyday Food, December 2009
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound spinach
- Reserved roasted squash and tomatoes from <u>Roasted Vegetable Lasagna</u>
- 1/2 pound torn mozzarella
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together shallot, red-wine
vinegar, and extra-virgin
olive oil. Add spinach, reserved
roasted squash and tomatoes, and torn mozzarella. Toss to coat.
Season with coarse salt and ground
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.