Store-bought flatbreads or flour tortillas serve as the crust of these easy pizzas topped with pesto, tomato, prosciutto, mozzarella, and roasted bell pepper.
Everyday Food, June 2010
- 4 store-bought flatbreads or flour tortillas
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Basic Basil Pesto (http://www.marthastewart.com/284331/basic-basil-pesto)
- Tomato slices
- Prosciutto slices
- Fresh mozzarella slices
- Roasted bell pepper slices
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees, with a baking sheet on middle rack. Brush flatbreads with olive oil, then add your favorite toppings. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to hot sheet;
bake until bottoms are crisp and toppings are heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Top with
dollops of Basic Basil Pesto and serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.