Grilled Corn with Lime and Cheese
Everyday Food, September
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 ounces finely grated feta cheese
- Heat grill to high. Soak corn in cold water, turning occasionally, 10 minutes. Transfer to grill. Cover; cook, turning, until husks are charred, 10 minutes. Remove.
- Using a kitchen towel, pull back husks; remove and discard corn silks. Return corn to grill (with husks pulled back and off heat). Cover; cook, turning, until kernels are charred in spots, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili powder; brush on cooked corn. Dust with finely grated feta cheese. Season with coarse salt; serve with lime wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.