Avocado Deviled Eggs
Recipe from Martha's TV kitchen.
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Homemade Mayonnaise (http://www.marthastewart.com/255028/homemade-mayonnaise)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Peel eggs and cut in half, either lengthwise or crosswise. Carefully scoop out yolks, and arrange whites on a platter or tray.
- In the bowl of a food processor, process egg yolks, avocado, lemon juice, and mayonnaise until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer egg yolk mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe mixture carefully and very neatly into egg halves. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to use, up to 3 hours.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.