This simple recipe makes a yummy snack.
The Martha Stewart Show, September 2005
- 12 tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 3 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced black olives
- 12 fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno chiles
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer on a microwavable plate or tray. Top each chip with 1 teaspoon beans and 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese. Evenly divide the chiles and olives among the tortilla chips.
- Microwave on high until the cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Remove, and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.