Use this charmoula to make chef Maria Hines' Butter-Poached Spot Prawns with Israeli Couscous.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1 cup packed mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon harissa or sambal
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more as needed
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add parsley leaves and cook for 30 seconds. Drain and pat dry.
- Place parsley leaves in the jar of a blender along with cilantro, mint, harissa, garlic, and lemon juice. With the motor running, slowly add olive oil; blend until ingredients are pureed, adding more oil if necessary.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.