Penne with Red Sauce
Source: Martha Stewart Baby, Special Issue 2000
- 4 ounces dried (1 cup) penne pasta
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Versatile Tomato Sauce Versatile Tomato Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/255809/versatile-tomato-sauce)
- Parmesan cheese, shavings, for serving
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain; reserve a small amount of cooking water in the pot.
- Return pasta to pot over low heat, add red sauce, and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot with Parmesan shavings on top.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.