Tomato-Marinated Grilled Fish
Cured tomatoes give this healthy fish dish from A Voce chef Missy Robbins its unique flavor.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- 2 (4-ounce) fish filets, such as branzino, bass, orata, or swordfish.
- Cured San Marzano Tomatoes Recipe (http://www.marthastewart.com/254685/cured-san-marzano-tomatoes-recipe)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Place fish fillet in a shallow baking dish; add tomato marinade and turn to coat. Cover and transfer to refrigerator to marinate, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill pan or grill. Remove fish from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Cook, turning once, until fish is cooked through. Serve with lemon slices.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.