Make this sauce to accompany Rao's famous lemon chicken.
Martha Stewart Living Television
Yield Makes approximately 3 1/4 cups
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, and whisk together until well blended. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use. Whisk or shake vigorously just before use.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.