Emeril's Kicked-Up Tartar Sauce
Try this tartar sauce recipe with Emeril's Southern-Style Pan-Fried Catfish from his new book, "Emeril 20-40-60."
The Martha Stewart Show, November 2009
Yield Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cornichons, dill pickles, or dill pickle relish, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions, green parts only
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped nonpareil capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons Creole mustard or other spicy whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve or in an airtight container up to 1 week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.