- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 cup large unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup whole almonds (toasted)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup candied ginger (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine pumpkin seeds and olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with coarse salt. Toss to combine. Spread in a single layer. Toast, stirring halfway through, until golden, about 8 minutes
- Place toasted pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, almonds, dried cranberries, and candied ginger in a bowl. Mix to combine. Divide among jars, containers, or bags.
Trail mix can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.