Oysters with Champagne-Tarragon Mignonette
Martha Stewart Living, December 2006
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon very finely chopped shallot
- Pinch of coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 dozen fresh oysters, scrubbed, shucked, and left on the half shell
- Stir vinegar, shallot, salt, and tarragon in a small bowl. Arrange oysters on a bed of crushed ice. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon mignonette over each, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.