Suzanne's Mustard Vinaigrette
Chef Suzanne Goin, of the Lucques restaurant in Los Angeles, serves this vinaigrette with her Wild Salmon Salad.
Martha Stewart Living Television
Yield Makes about 2/3 cup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and egg yolk. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly until thickened. Add 1 tablespoon water, and whisk to combine.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.