Carrots with Parsley and Olives
Martha Stewart Living, May 2009
- 16 baby carrots (about 3 bunches, multicolored if available), scrubbed well and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 ounces (1 cup) brine-cured green olives, such as Picholine, drained and pitted
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Toss together carrots, olives, parsley, and oil. Season with salt, and serve with lemon wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.