Martha Stewart Kids, Summer
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 bar milk chocolate (4 ounces)
- 1 bunch mint leaves (20 to 25 leaves)
- Using the blunt end of a skewer, gently open raspberries and flatten the bottoms slightly so that berries stand upright.
- Whisk cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Whisk in confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a small plain round tip (such as Ateco #3). Pipe a small amount of the cream into each berry, transferring them to a platter as you work. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 1 hour.
- Shave off small curls of chocolate from the chocolate bar using a vegetable peeler. Just before serving, top each filled berry with a chocolate curl. Place each berry on a mint leaf. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.