This bubbling cocktail recipe is from the October 2008 issue of Martha Stewart Living and was featured on the Martha Stewart Show.
The Martha Stewart Show, October Fall 2008
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups packed mint leaves
- 6 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 liter club soda
- In a glass measuring cup, pour boiling water over sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved; refrigerate syrup until cool.
- Puree mint leaves with cooled syrup in a blender. Add kiwis, and blend until just smooth.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher through a fine mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth; discard solids; stir in club soda. Transfer pitcher to refrigerator until chilled. Pour into 8 clean chemistry flasks and serve with straws.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.