This healthy recipe for oven-roasted salmon is courtesy of chef Eric Ripert. Serve it with his Tarragon Sabayon.
The Martha Stewart Show, November Fall 2008
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 salmon fillets (3 ounces each), skinned, preferably organic or wild
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush a rimmed baking sheet with butter. Brush salmon with butter and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet, skin-side up. Transfer baking sheet to oven and roast until a metal skewer can be easily inserted into fish and, when left in for 5 seconds, feels just warm when touched to your lip, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove fish from skillet and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.