Frozen Blueberry Pops
Frosty blueberry pops make a refreshing -- and healthy -- summer dessert.
The Martha Stewart Show, May 2010
- 2 cups <a target="_blank" href="http://www.oceanspray.com/">Ocean Spray</a> blueberry juice
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries (about 120 blueberries; 12 per mold)
- 1/2 cup strained Greek yogurt
- Fill a 10-pop freezer-pop maker halfway with 1 1/4 cups blueberry juice (about 2 1/2 tablespoons per mold); add 6 blueberries to each mold. Place tops on molds and insert sticks; freeze until completely solid, about 4 hours.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining 3/4 cup blueberry juice and yogurt until smooth.
- Remove pops from freezer and carefully remove tops. Fill molds evenly with blueberry-yogurt mixture, leaving about a 3/4-inch space from top. Add 6 more blueberries to each mold; cover with tops. Freeze until completely frozen, about 4 hours.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.