Sauteed Corn, Spinach, and Green Beans
Save time by shopping smart: Combine pre-prepped frozen vegetables with bagged greens. A pinch of dried thyme and a dash of vinegar are homey touches.
Everyday Food, March 2008
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add corn and green beans, and cook until green beans are warmed through, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add spinach and thyme; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.