- 1 baguette, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, halved and seeded
- Oven-Dried Tomatoes (http://www.marthastewart.com/283087/oven-dried-tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Rub bread with garlic cloves. Brush lightly with oil. Grill until crisp, about 1 minute per side. Rub with fresh tomato halves; discard tomatoes. Top with oven-dried tomatoes, and garnish with marjoram. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.