Kiwi Salad with Raspberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup raspberries, plus 4 more
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Combine 1/2 cup raspberries, yogurt, and sugar in blender; puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Mix together kiwi and banana in a small bowl.
- To serve, center a 1-inch ring mold on serving plate. Fill with 1/4 kiwi mixture, pressing down gently with the back of a spoon. Remove ring mold, and top with 1 raspberry. Drizzle 1 tablespoon yogurt sauce around fruit; serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.